When your business or career has converted you into a serial traveler, there is no time for "down time". The value of minutes between connecting flights and important meetings suddenly skyrocket when you realize you won't have enough time in the day to finish your projects. One way to combat this is by learning how to become productive while traveling.
So whether you are flying in charter flights or international commercial flights, it is imperative to stay on top of your game at all times. The following are some quick and easy tips that will help you become more productive at 35,000 feet:
1. Get a good night's sleep the night before your trip. You can't get a head start if you don't get a good start so be sure your physical battery is charged up so you are ready to go.
2. Drink lots of water during your flight. The air in the planes' cabin is recycled, which could dehydrate you quicker, and in turn, make you sleepy.
3. Use the rest room on the flight even when you don't have to. The short walks to the back of the cabin are great breaks to help keep you awake and better concentrated.
4. Take vitamins. Nothing is worse than making progress on a project on a flight, only to get back to your hotel and sleep the rest of the day because you've contracted the flu from your overly-friendly cabin neighbor.
5. If the tiredness gets the best of you, take a nap... but set an alarm or timer! You won't be very productive if you sleep the entire flight. However, short naps will help alleviate your exhaustion and will rejuvenate your work ethic.
Call (702)-472-9714 to book your business private jet today!
Main photo by: thinkpanama