There is limited space in your carry-on bag, so it’s a necessity to trim down the number of items you choose to include. This list is an overview of the most important things to pack in your carry-on:
(1) Prescription medications and supplies should always be kept close at hand.
(2) Most of us would be lost without our cell phones, so your charger is undoubtedly another must-have.
(3) Documentation relating to your travel is another indispensable addition to your carry-on luggage.
(4) If you want to stay productive during your flight, supplies relating to your work should be easily accessible in your carry-on.
(5) Keep valuable items such as jewelry and electronics close by.
(6) Limit wardrobe to a single change of clothing.
If you're looking to rent a private jet, call Cirrus Aviation at (702)-472-9714 for top-notch private jet charters. We are available 24/7 to assist you!
Photo by Jeffrey Beall