It’s not just college kids who have spring break circled on their calendars. Come late February, everyone’s itching to escape to a tropical locale and let the winter woes melt away. Enjoy a warm and wonderful getaway by booking a private plane charter with Cirrus Aviation to these top spring break destinations.
Top Spring Break Locations for Booking a Private Plane Charter
One of America's most exciting beach cities is bustling with energy, warm sun and round-the-clock excitement. From the art deco architecture to the white sandy beaches, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant community.
- What to Do: When in Miami, stay up late and enjoy the nightlife. The stylish pool parties at Hyde Beach feature top DJs and food by Jose Andres. To keep the party going all night long, E11EVEN has drinks and dancing 24/7.
- Where to Eat: Spring happens to be stone crab season. For more than a hundred years, Joe’s Stone Crab has been the premier seafood restaurant in Miami with a robust menu to accommodate various palates.
- Where to Stay: Located in the heart of Miami Beach and right on the water is the luxurious Faena Hotel. With Baz Luhrmann and other renowned designers and artists involved in the hotel’s creation, its beauty is equaled only by the five-star service.
This chain of about 700 islands is the perfect environment for swimming, jet skiing, surfing, snorkeling, parasailing, windsurfing, scuba diving and sunbathing on sandy white beaches. If that wasn’t enough, the booming nightlife is why the Bahamas is often referred to as the “Las Vegas of the Caribbean.”
- What to Do: After a long night at Señor Frogs, slow things down with a boat ride to Blue Lagoon Island where you can relax on the pristine beach, enjoy a wide array of water sports or lounge in a hammock while sipping a tropical drink.
- Where to Eat: Heralded by tourists and locals alike, Café Matisse consistently ranks as the top restaurant in Nassau and one of the most picturesque Italian restaurants. Dine al fresco in their courtyard or on the veranda while sampling from their extensive wine list.
- Where to Stay: The iconic Atlantis Paradise Island offers an indulgent experience with a marine life habitat, 18-hole golf course, casino and anything else your heart desires. Guests receive exclusive access to adults-only pools and private cabanas when they book at The Cove.
Cancún holds the title as the spring break capital of the world. Visit the Party Center, the nightclub district near what is called the Hotel Zone to find the best clubs and parties in town. Just follow the music and you’ll find yourself in the right place.
- What to Do: In addition to the Party Center’s nightly entertainment, Inception Fest is a 30-day music festival in March, featuring the world’s top DJs and other performers. Headliners include Lil Wayne, Lil Pump, Borgore and more.
- Where to Eat: A local favorite, Puerto Madero comes highly recommended with a delicious menu of fish and steak. The robust wine list offers exquisite pairings for any meal.
- Where to Stay: The Live Aqua Beach Resort, highly touted as the best luxury hotel in Cancún, is right on the beach. Whether relaxing in the spa or one of seven temperature-varying pools, this is the perfect place to lounge after a long night on the town.
If you’re more of an adventure seeker, Costa Rica is a captivating destination with no shortage of outdoor activities.
- What to Do: From sailing and snorkeling to horseback riding and mountain climbing, Costa Rica is a gorgeous oasis in the rugged rainforests of Central America. Embark on a canopy tour or zipline through the trees for a uniquely tropical experience.
- Where to Eat: Park Café is one of the top fine dining establishments in Costa Rica. Offering a dynamic menu, this restaurant dazzles guests with its charming garden setting and romantic atmosphere.
- Where to Stay: Bahía del Sol Hotel offers a romantic beachfront boutique just a few steps from the tranquil waters of Potrero Beach. This hotel’s lush and tropical gardens will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
No spring break list would be complete without Las Vegas. With daytime temperatures in the 70s or 80s, it’s the perfect season for pool parties. By night, venture to numerous shows and nightclubs to take advantage of the entertainment.
- What to Do: Out of all the shows on the Strip, the most spectacular ones feature the acrobats, artists and dancers of Cirque du Soleil. Top choices include Love, featuring the music of the Beatles, and O, which takes place in a water environment.
- Where to Eat: Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace is an upscale and elegant destination for French cuisine. The restaurant’s wine list is impressive in both breadth and depth and filled with trophy bottles from Savoy’s cellar in Paris.
- Where to Stay: The Mansion at MGM Grand houses 29 individually-designed, Mediterranean-themed residences with balcony and verandas that overlook stunning Italian gardens. If you’re looking for an ultra-exclusive retreat from the chaos of the Strip, The Mansion is the place for you.
Book a Private Plane Charter for Spring Break
Spring break is a great opportunity to escape from the daily grind and enjoy a getaway with your family or friends. Make lasting memories by booking a private plane charter with Cirrus Aviation to any of these exquisite spring break destinations. Just call 702-472-9714 today.