This year's National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) Show — held from Thursday, January 25 to Sunday, January 28 in Anaheim, California — is not just doubling, but tripling the number of educational sessions compared to previous NAMM shows. You'll want to be ready to experience the best of the music industry — right after booking a private jet through Cirrus Aviation.
Jam With NAMM
Like people who fly by private jet, NAMM-goers belong to an elite crowd. Attendance at all NAMM trade shows is restricted to owners, suppliers, employees, endorsed artists and guests of NAMM-member companies. NAMM's membership consists of companies that make, buy and/or sell musical instruments and products.
Fortunately, it's not too late to become a NAMM member, if you aren’t one already. You can even register on-site. The 2018 NAMM Show will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. January 25 to 27 and will close one hour earlier on the last day, January 28, at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Sharpen Your Pencil
The NAMM Show will showcase the latest musical products from more than 7,000 brands. But this year, it's the hundreds of educational sessions — across multiple disciplines — that might prompt attendees to request an encore. Highlights include:
- A Pro Sound Symposium featuring Live & Studio, a premier education and training program for professionals in live sound, recording and performance audio.
- Timeless Communications, the publishers of Front of House and Projection Lights & Staging News will present Pro Production, a series of free sessions for event technology professionals.
- TEC Tracks offers free sessions for sound, studio and stage professionals, featuring innovative ideas in recording, live sound and event technology.
- A series of lightning-speed segments about innovative music education tools, nonprofit music programs and best practices from the classroom.
- Bob Popyk, retail expert and Music Trades magazine columnist, will host three special sessions to help piano retailers grow their business.
Eclectic Crowd to Converge at NAMM
Of course, no NAMM gathering would be complete without a rousing list of bands and performers. This year's lineup features, among many others:
- Coffey Anderson
- Emily Faith
- The Crooked Stones
- Keith Kenny
- Sam Sims Band
- Trevor Gordon Hall
Book a Private Jet to the NAMM Show
The NAMM show is almost here. Contact Cirrus Aviation by calling 702-472-9714 to book a private jet to Anaheim today.