When booking a private charter with Cirrus Aviation, the rate will vary depending on plane size:
- Light jets: Have a flight time of 2.5 to 4.5 hours and seat 6 to 8 passengers.
- Midsize jets: Offer a flight time of 4 to 6 hours and seat 6 to 9 passengers.
- Large jets: Are capable of a flight time of more than 6 hours and seat 14 to 18 passengers.
Save money and maximize resources by choosing the best jet for your flight.
Selecting the Appropriate Jet Size
Length of Journey
The length of a flight is an important detail that will determine the size of the plane needed. Smaller jets have shorter ranges and will have to stop to refuel when used for lengthy trips. Those planning a transcontinental flight will require a larger jet with a longer range.
Number of Travelers
The number of people in a travel party is another important factor in plane size. Each person two years of age or older must have their own seat. Babies can sit on an adult’s lap.
Preferred In-Flight Amenities
Each jet has different in-flight features to ensure maximum comfort for passengers. Available amenities include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Larger, enclosed lavatories
- Convertible sleeping berths
- Spacious interior cabins
- Full galleys for food preparation
Amount of Luggage
The aircraft must be able to carry all passengers and their luggage. Generally, the more weight on the plane, the sooner it will need to refuel. Travelers with lots of luggage will require a larger jet, even if their party is small.
Contact Cirrus Aviation
Call 702-472-9714 for more information on all jets in the Cirrus Aviation fleet. Team members are available 24/7 to help travelers find the perfect aircraft to suit their travel needs.