Last year, Lady Gaga brought both the live and TV audience to their feet with a stirring rendition of The Star-Spangled Banner at football's biggest game. Now she's been invited to make an encore performance during the halftime show at Super Bowl 51, set for February 5 at Houston's NRG Stadium.
Charter a private jet in Las Vegas from Cirrus Aviation to see the most anticipated sporting event of the year – and one of the most dynamic vocal artists, too.
You don't need 51 reasons to fly aboard a luxurious private jet - free of the hassles of commercial travel - and you don't even have to be a fan of Lady Gaga. But a third reason might be the charm that makes booking a flight through Cirrus Aviation absolutely irresistible: NFL Experience, an interactive theme park that opens on January 28.
Fly in premier style
Since you'll probably travel to Houston with a few football friends, you'll enjoy knowing you have a choice of plane. With Cirrus Aviation being the largest private jet company in Las Vegas, its head-turning fleet includes:
- Beechjet 400, which seats seven people
- Cessna Citation, which seats eight people
- Challenger 604, which seats ten people
- Lear 60, which seats seven people
Cirrus Aviation treats their customers to first-class service while ensuring they enjoy every benefit of private jet travel, including...
- A reprieve from the stress associated with conventional travel, including crowds, long lines, delays and lost luggage - all of which promise to be the norm as commercial travelers descend on Houston from all over the United States.
Cirrus Aviation's sleek fleet is outshined only by its safety record
Cirrus Aviation prizes an industry reputation for class and comfort, but is equally recognized for its impeccable safety record. Cirrus Aviation earned two coveted distinctions in 2016:
- The Federal Aviation Administration upgraded Cirrus Aviation's certification to elite status in late summer – a designation only about 100 of approximately 3,000 private jet operators in the United States attain.
- Argus – the industry's most respected, recognized and sought-after symbol of safety and excellence among commercial aircraft operators around the world – bestowed Cirrus Aviation with its “Argus Gold-Rated Charter Operator” title in December.
Visit NFL Experience
Rather than book a private jet in Las Vegas in time for kickoff – set for 6:30 p.m. (ET) on February 5 – you might wish to arrive in Houston a few days early to attend NFL Experience, a continuous event surrounding Super Bowl 51. Tickets include access to...
- A vertical jump against NFL players on LED screens
- Free autograph sessions and personalized digital photos with NFL players
- A virtual reality TV-football experience
- Youth football clinics
- A Super Bowl ring display