Welcome the new year with an unforgettable celebration in Las Vegas. Home to the country’s largest NYE party aside from Times Square, Sin City expects more than 400,000 people to pack the Strip to revel and watch fireworks. With events, shows and nightclubs galore, there’s something for everyone. Here’s why a private plane charter to Las Vegas could be the perfect plan for New Year’s Eve.
Hottest NYE Experiences in Las Vegas
Tao Nightclub’s NYE Party
Tao nightclub offers one of the biggest New Year’s Eve parties on the strip. With headliner, Gucci Mane, it’s sure to be an unforgettable night. Tickets include a two-hour premium open bar, three hours of heavy hors-d’oeuvres and a midnight champagne toast.NYE Experience at Paris Hotel
Those looking for a romantic evening can't go wrong with having dinner and watching the fireworks from the Eiffel Tower restaurant at Paris Las Vegas. Those who prefer to party can enjoy premium drinks and live entertainment at the resort's Chateau Nightclub & Beer Park. Tickets include a three-hour premium open bar and a midnight champagne toast.America’s Party Downtown (Fremont Street Experience)
Head down to Fremont Street, where you’ll enjoy a five-block street party with 12 bands on four stages. Attendees will be blown away by the dazzling pyrotechnic displays while watching the Times Square ball drop live on the overhead Viva Vision screens.Watching the Fireworks in Style
To watch the fireworks in a less-crowded atmosphere, there are plenty of VIP options to choose from:
- High Roller - the world’s tallest observation wheel stands 550 feet high in the middle of the Vegas Strip.
- Stratosphere - this 1,149-foot-high tower offers the best vantage point on the north end of the Strip and includes 360-degree views of the surrounding valley.
- SkyFall Lounge - located on the 64th floor of the Delano, this is the best fireworks-viewing location on the south end of the strip.
- Hustler Club - watch the fireworks from the top floor of the Hustler club while enjoying the exclusive VIP NYE party.
- Foundation Room - for a more intimate experience, reserve a patio spot on the 63rd level of Mandalay Bay.
Not sure how to get started? Cirrus Aviation's sister concierge service VegasGiant can custom-design the ultimate VIP experience. Just call 702-476-0001.
Private Plane Charters Take the Hassle Out of NYE Plans
A private plane charter makes it quick and easy to get to Las Vegas in plenty of time for New Year’s Eve. Cirrus Aviation and VegasGiant offer all the travel assistance needed with ground transportation, accommodations, event tickets and more. Contact Cirrus Aviation at 702-472-9714 to get started.